- AnalytixInsight’s (ALY) fintech affiliate, MarketWall, has launched several new updates for users of its online financial portal
- The updates include a “lite” version of the portal, virtual trading, price alerts, stock and bond selectors, and other capabilities
- MarketWall introduced these additions in preparation for the impending launch of its online stock-trading platform, InvestoPro
- InvestoPro and its services will be offered first in Italy, then in other countries throughout Europe
- AnalytixInsight is up 6.45 per cent and is currently trading for C$0.66 per share
AnalytixInsight’s (ALY) fintech affiliate, MarketWall, has launched several new updates for users of its online financial portal.
AnalytixInsights owns a 49 per cent interest in MarketWall, which develops technology solutions for financial institutions.
The most significant update that MarketWall has introduced is MarketWall Lite, a smaller version of its current portal. MarketWall Lite is available as a Progressive Web App, which functions like a web browser, but with the convenience of an app-like format.
For quick access, it can be downloaded to the home screen of devices including desktop computers, mobile phones, and tablets. Compared to native apps, the PWA requires less memory space and data usage, and also offers quicker load times.
Other updates include virtual trading, price alerts, stock and bond selectors, company profiles, and the Academy.
The virtual trading capability allows users to practice or test-run buying or selling stocks, through a virtual trading account. The price alerts will send push notifications or email alerts to users, when a stock they are following crosses a specific price threshold.
The stock and bond selectors have been updated to provide sliding-scale dynamic criteria selectors for stocks listed in Europe and the United States. It also offers this for bonds listed on Borsa Italiana.
The company profiles provide a comprehensive directory of companies listed in Europe, with information considered relevant to investors. This includes company investor presentations, earnings reports, events calendars, dividend histories, and more.
Finally, the Academy is an education centre which offers webinars and on-demand courses about financial knowledge and investment management.
MarketWall has introduced these additions and updates in preparation for the impending launch of its online stock-trading platform, InvestPro. The new online financial broker will provide innovative trading services, which are designed to give individual investors more control over their investments.
The company will offer the platform and its services in Italy first, before extending it to other countries throughout Europe.
AnalytixInsight is up 6.45 per cent and trading for C$0.66 per share, as of 12:58pm EST.