- American Creek Resources (TSXV:AMK) announced additional drill results from the first phase of the 2022 exploration program at the Treaty Creek Project
- Drill results are from its JV partner Tudor Gold, which owns 60 per cent of the project and is acting as the operator
- The program at Treaty Creek includes an aggressive resource expansion delineation plan on several areas including the Goldstorm Deposit and the Eureka and Calm Before Storm Zones
- Seven out of eight holes were targeted outside the 2021 mineral resource estimate region
- Shares of American Creek Resources are up 10 per cent to C$0.16 as of 12:33 p.m. EDT on Wednesday
American Creek Resources (AMK) announced additional drill results from the first Phase of the 2022 exploration at the Treaty Creek Project.
Drill results are from its joint venture (JV) partner Tudor Gold, which owns 60 per cent of the project and is acting as the operator.
Located in the Golden Triangle in Northwestern British Columbia, the program at Treaty Creek includes an aggressive resource expansion delineation plan on several areas, including the Goldstorm Deposit and the Eureka and Calm Before the Storm Zone.
Results reported are from eight diamond drill holes — four that were drilled in the Goldstorm Deposit from sections 112+00 and A, while the other four were drilled on the Calm Before the Storm Zones.
“These results mark another milestone at Treaty Creek. With these new high-grade intercepts, the discussion around how much blue sky remains in this project is completely reinvigorated. The 25.5 m of 9.96 g/t high-grade interval is part of a 663 meter intercept of roughly 1 g/t gold equivalent, a half kilometer north of last year’s drilling. Hole GS-22-133, a 200m step-out, indicates that the mineralization is continuous,” Darren Blaney, President and CEO of American Creek, said in a press release.
“Just two holes, GS-22-133 and 134, have expanded the Goldstorm 500 meters to the north by 600 meters deep! And incredibly, the Goldstorm still remains open in all directions, with continued step-out drilling being spectacular. Our management team and shareholders are more than impressed by this series of results and look forward to future ongoing news this season.”
The Treaty Creek Project is a JV with Tudor Gold, which owns 3/5ths of the property and acts as the operator.
American Creek and Tueton Resources each own 1/5th interest in the property, and are both fully carried until a proeudction notice is issued.
Once that happens, American Creek and Teuton will be required to contribute their respective 20 per cent share of development costs.
Following the announcement on Wednesday, shares of American Creek were up 10 per cent to C$0.16 as of 12:33 p.m. EDT.