- Radiation protection company, American Aires (CSE:WIFI) has announced that its 5G product line will be available for purchase this July
- The company’s new line is designed to protect consumers and their pets from electromagnetic radiation of 5G technology
- American Aires expects that heightened fears about health around the world will help to boost what are already record sales
- In other news, the company has welcomed Yan Namer to the role of Chief Operation Officer
- American Aires (WIFI) is up 1.92 per cent, and is currently trading at C$0.26 per share
Radiation protection company, American Aires (CSE:WIFI) has announced that its 5G product line will be available for purchase this July.
The new 5G line up consists of four individual products, two of which the company will start selling in July.
The company designed the products to protect people from electromagnetic radiation emitted by 5G technology.
American Aires’ new products will replace the current line, which includes the Shield Pro, Aires Defender Pro, and Aires Guardian. The 5G offering also has a new addition for pets, which supposedly protects cats and dogs from radiation.
The products will be available via the company’s new e-commerce platform at airestech.com, which it launched in late April. While purchases will not start until July, the company expects pre-sales of 5G products to begin as early as June.
American Aires’ President and CEO, Dimitry Serov stated that the COVID-19 pandemic has heightened global fears about health, and boosted company sales to record numbers.
“During these unprecedented times, people are becoming increasingly concerned about their health and well-being.
“This is only one component for the record sales we are experiencing, that is in addition to the increase in advertising and website optimization we have initiated,” he said.
In other news, American Aires has welcomed Yan Namer as the company’s new Chief Operation Officer.
Yan commented on American Aires’ growing potential and his excitement at joining the team.
“Our total addressable market comprises of everyone who owns a cell phone; large does not begin to describe the size and scope of the opportunity before us.
“I am excited to bring my operational sales and distribution experience and expertise to Aires,” he said.
American Aires (WIFI) is up 1.92 per cent, and is trading for C$0.26 per share at 12:34pm EDT.