- American Aires (CSE:WIFI) is entering into the US market through an operational integration with Encore
- The company will use Encore’s fulfilment centre in Chicago to process up to 1,000 orders each day
- The facility has now been completed and is expected to be operational in June or July this year
- In addition, American Aires is further reinforcing its e-commerce presence by establishing its presence on a range of platforms, including Amazon and eBay
- American Aires (WIFI) is up 11.11 per cent and is trading at C$0.30 per share, with a market cap of $32.92 million
American Aires (CSE:WIFI) is entering into the US market through an operational integration with Encore.
Based in Ontario, American Aires is focused on the research, development and implementation of technologies to increase the safety of people’s interactions with modern electronic products.
Many of these products have been designed to reduce the harmful effects of electromagnetic radiation, which is commonly found in the use of mobile phones.
According to today’s announcement, American Aires will integrate its inventory management system with Encore’s recently constructed fulfilment centre in Chicago, which is due to become operational in June or July this year.
This is expected to allow for the processing of up to 1,000 orders per day, which will be picked, packed and shipped within 12 hours, with delivery forecast within 72 hours.
In further support of its US-based e-commerce plans, American Aires is establishing a presence on major retail platforms, such as Amazon, eBay, Walmart and Sears.
Dimitry Serov, President and CEO of American Aires, said the US represents a significant market, with an estimated 300 million mobile phones nationwide.
“With increasing consumer awareness surrounding the possible harmful effects from 5G technology, we anticipate this awareness to translate into strong consumer demand.
“The pending implementation and operation of our Chicago fulfilment centre enables us to deliver on this anticipated demand in an efficient manner while generating higher margins than in the past due to the automation of our new e-commerce platform and efficiencies provided to us by Encore,” he said.
Dimitry also noted that sales of the company’s 5G product lines are expected to begin in July this year, with pre-sales anticipated even earlier.
American Aires (WIFI) is up 11.11 per cent and is trading at C$0.30 per share at 1:58pm EDT.