- Algernon Pharmaceuticals (AGN) has appointed Mr. James Kinley as the Chief Financial Officer replacing Mike Sadhra
- Mr. Kinley is a Certified Professional Accountant with over 15 years of experience in building, leading and advising corporations
- Mr. Kinley spent nearly 10 years as the CFO for Medicure Inc.
- Algernon is a drug re-purposing company that investigates safe, already approved drugs, including naturally occurring compounds, for new disease applications
- Algernon Pharmaceuticals Inc. (AGN) opened trading at C$5.10 per share
Algernon Pharmaceuticals (AGN) has appointed Mr. James Kinley as the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), effective December 1, 2021.
Mr. Kinley will report to Algernon’s Chief Executive Officer Christopher J. Moreau.
Mr. Kinley is a Certified Professional Accountant with over 15 years of experience in building, leading, and advising corporations through their day-to-day operations as well as on complex restructurings, mergers, acquisitions, and capital markets transactions. He has had success in structuring and negotiating favourable terms with commercial and investment banks.
James was previously the CFO for Medicure Inc. (TSXV:MPH), a Canadian pharmaceutical company, a position he held for nearly 10 years.
Christopher J. Moreau CEO of Algernon Pharmaceuticals commented on the appointment.
“James Kinley brings significant functional expertise and technical knowledge to the Company in all aspects of corporate finance, financial planning and accounting. We have been developing a significant pipeline of research programs and we look forward to James joining the team as we work to aggressively execute our exciting business plan.”
The company would like to thank departing CFO Mike Sadhra for his many years of service and wishes him the best in his future pursuits.
Algernon Pharmaceuticals Inc. (AGN) opened trading at C$5.10 per share.