- Mining company Ethos Gold (ECC) has appointed chartered financial analyst Alex Heath as its new President
- He will take over as President from Craig Roberts, who will continue in his role as the company’s CEO
- Ethos Gold believes Alex will play an essential role in advancing its projects, which are expected to enter the drilling stage by mid-2021
- In related news, Alex intends to participate in Ethos Gold’s upcoming private placement of 500,000 units
- Ethos Gold (ECC) is up 9.09 per cent and is currently trading for C$0.24 per share
Mining company Ethos Gold (ECC) has appointed chartered financial analyst Alex Heath as its new President.
Until now, the role has been filled by Craig Roberts, Ethos Gold’s CEO. Alex will now take over from Craig, who will continue in his position as the company’s Chief Executive Officer.
Prior to joining Ethos Gold, Alex worked as Strategic Advisor on Corporate Development and Investor Relations for Discovery Group. Recently, he also worked as Director of Corporate Development and Investor Relations for a mid-tier producer of precious metals.
Further back, Alex spent eight years with Salman Partners. Some of this time was spent as a Vice President of Investment Banking, during which he focused on mining financings, and merger and acquisition transactions.
Ethos Gold’s CEO, Craig Roberts, was delighted that Alex had agreed to join the company as its President.
“Alex has great strengths and experience in the mining space, including in the marketing and management of public companies, and in the understanding and evaluation of mining projects.
“He is well-known and connected in the investment and brokerage community.
“Alex will play a key role in the Ethos team’s efforts to advance a number of our projects to the drill stage by mid-2021,” he said.
In related news, Ethos Gold is planning to proceed with a private placement of 500,000 units. Priced at C$0.20 per unit, the private placement will produce proceeds of $100,000 for the company.
Each unit will contain one common share in Ethos Gold, and one common share purchase warrant. Each warrant will be exercisable into an extra share in the company for $0.40 per share, within five years.
Alex has agreed to subscribe for all of the private placement’s 500,000 units.
Ethos Gold (ECC) is up 9.09 per cent and is trading for C$0.24 per share, as of 9:30am EST.