- Cannabis company, Aleafia Health (AH) has launched same-day medical cannabis delivery services for its patients
- The company’s direct-to-door service, AssureHome Delivery, which launched in April, was originally next-day delivery only
- Aleafia’s same-day delivery is available to patients in the Greater Toronto Area and the surrounding communities, with further expansion planned
- The option is only available to medical cannabis patients registered with Aleafia’s subsidiary, Emblem Cannabis
- Aleafia Health (AH) is up 1.47 per cent and is currently trading at C$0.69 per share
Cannabis company, Aleafia Health (AH) has launched same-day medical cannabis delivery services for its patients.
In April of this year, the company launched its direct-to-door medical cannabis delivery service, AssureHome Delivery. However, at the time of the initial launch, the distribution service only provided next-day delivery.
Orders made before 9:00pm were being delivered between 6:00pm and 10:00pm on the following business day.
Aleafia Health originally planned to offer same-day deliveries by June, but was somewhat delayed in achieving this goal. Now, AssureHome Delivery can ship and deliver medical cannabis orders made before noon on any business day on the same day.
Patients will receive a shipment tracking number and phone call 15 minutes before the driver arrives with the order.
Aleafia is offering same-day delivery exclusively to medical cannabis patients who are registered with its subsidiary, Emblem Cannabis. Currently, the option is available to those patients in the Greater Toronto Area and its surrounding communities.
However, the company plans to eventually expand its same-day delivery offering to other major metropolitan areas. These include cities in Alberta like Calgary and Edmonton.
Aleafia Health’s CEO, Geoffrey Benic, commented on the much anticipated upgrade to the company’s delivery service.
“Aleafia Health’s same-day medical cannabis delivery is based on our commitment to ensuring our patients receive their medicine in a safe, secure, and convenient direct-to-door delivery.
“We are proud to offer our patients a product experience that combines value, convenience, and most importantly, quality,” he said.
Aleafia Health (AH) is up 1.47 per cent and is trading at C$0.69 per share at 10:34am EDT.