- Liberty Defense’s HEXWAVE system has been selected by the Greater Toronto Airports Authority (GTAA) for evaluation and deployment at Toronto Pearson International Airport
- HEXWAVE utilizes millimeter wave technology, advanced-3D imaging and AI to detect concealed metallic and non-metallic threats without requiring passengers to remove common items
- This marks the first airport to acquire the system
- The GTAA plans to roll out HEXWAVE in the second half of the year
- Liberty Defense provides multi-technology security solutions for concealed weapons detection
- Liberty Defense Holdings (TSXV:SCAN) opened today at $0.145
Liberty Defense, an AI defense stock, is announcing that its HEXWAVE system will be deployed by the GTAA at Toronto Pearson Airport.
The GTAA plans to incorporate HEXWAVE into its security program in the second half of the year, aiming to enhance security and improve the screening experience in non-traditional areas of the airport.
Unlike traditional weapon-detection technology, HEXWAVE utilizes advanced 3D imaging, millimeter wave technology, and AI to detect concealed metallic and non-metallic threats without requiring passengers to remove common items.
The system enables rapid, contactless screening through a walkthrough portal, detecting liquid, powder, plastic explosives, 3D-printed ghost guns, and other prohibited items that are undetectable by current metal detectors in the market.
Liberty Defense provides multi-technology security solutions for concealed weapons detection.
Liberty Defense Holdings (TSXV:SCAN) opened Thursday at $0.145.
The material provided in this article is for information only and should not be treated as investment advice. For full disclaimer information, please click here.