- AgraFlora (AGRA) and Farmako have made a supply agreement of proprietary THC test kits to STADAPHARM
- This will be a tool for pharmacists to detect THC and identify medical cannabis flowers and extracts in an easy, quick and cost-efficient way
- Farmako has been supplying THC Test kits to pharmacies since December 2020
- Farmako has also been active as a reliable supplier of medical cannabis flowers since the beginning of 2019
- AgraFlora Organics International Inc. (AGRA) is in the grey and is trading at C$0.035 at 1:35 pm ET
AgraFlora Organics International Inc. (AGRA) has begun supplying STADAPHARM GmbH with its proprietary THC Test kits.
The THC test kits were developed and produced by Farmako in-house.
They will be supplied to STADAPHARM as a tool for pharmacists to detect THC and identify medical cannabis flowers and extracts in an easy, quick and cost-efficient way.
STADAPHARM, which is responsible for the Specialty Pharmaceuticals business within the STADA Group, will be entering the medical cannabis market in the second quarter of 2021.
It will launch its own THC-containing cannabis flower products and extracts and will also offer the THC Testkits, developed and produced by Farmako, along with its own products to pharmacists for the identity testing of medical cannabis.
“Katrin and everyone at Farmako continues to demonstrate their ingenuity and passion for the cannabis industry in Germany," said Elise Coppens, Chief Executive Officer and Director of AgraFlora.
“For us, cooperation is an important element of competition. Only in this way can we develop the market for the benefit of patients," said Katrin Eckmans, CEO of Farmako GmbH.
"Therefore, we are pleased about this partnership with STADAPHARM, a highly renowned pharma corporation,” added Eckmans.
Farmako has been supplying THC Testkits to pharmacies since December 2020.
Farmako has been active as reliable supplier of medical cannabis flowers since beginning of 2019.
In Q4 2020, the product portfolio was enhanced by pharma-grade CBD isolate (GMP) and the THC TestKit and IMC cannabis flowers.
AgraFlora Organics International Inc. (AGRA) is in the grey and is trading at C$0.035 at 1:35 pm ET.