- Common shares of Adyton Resources Corporation (ADY) have commenced trading on the OTCQB under the stock symbol ADYRF
- The company’s common shares will continue trading on the TSXV
- Trading on the OTCQB Venture Market offers a cost-effective method for US investors to access Adyton’s securities
- Adyton Resources Corporation is focused on the development of gold and copper resources in Papua New Guinea
- Adyton Resources Corporation is trading at C$0.10
Common shares of Adyton Resources Corporation (ADY) have commenced trading on the OTCQB under the stock symbol ADYRF.
The company’s common shares will remain listed on the TSXV.
The OTCQB Venture Market is a transparent trading platform that offers a cost-effective method for United States investors to access Adyton’s securities.
Frank Terranova, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Adyton, commented,
“United States investors have exhibited strong interest in Adyton’s portfolio of advanced PNG gold projects. The listing of the Company’s shares on the OTCQB will provide United States investors the ability to trade and settle in US dollars and provides Adyton greater access to one of the largest investment markets in the world at nominal cost. We expect the OTCQB listing to unlock considerable value for existing shareholders by assisting United States investors to participate in the Adyton story.”
Adyton Resources Corporation is focused on the development of gold and copper resources in world-class mineral jurisdictions. It currently has a portfolio of highly prospective mineral exploration projects in Papua New Guinea on which it is exploring for copper and gold. The Company’s mineral exploration projects are located on the Pacific Ring of Fire which hosts several copper and gold deposits.
Adyton Resources Corporation is unchanged, trading at C$0.10.