- Cannabis company, Adastra Labs (XTRX) has submitted its federal sales licence amendment to Health Canada for approval
- The company’s submission package is based on the extraction, formulation, and manufacture of vaporiser cartridges
- Adastra has already manufactured over 30,000 vaporiser cartridges for Canada’s adult recreational cannabis market
- The licence amendment will allow Adastra to offer customers a wider variety of services, and to fill increasing capacities
- Adastra Labs (XTRX) remains unchanged and is currently trading at C$0.78 per share
Cannabis company, Adastra Labs (XTRX) has submitted its federal sales licence amendment to Health Canada for approval.
The major foundation for Adastra’s sales licence submission package is the company’s extraction, formulation, and manufacturing of vaporiser cartridges. The company has already manufactured tens of thousands of vaporiser cartridges for the Canadian adult recreational cannabis market.
Currently, Adastra can provide B2B client white-labelling services for multiple distillate-related products. These include bulk distillate, and Cannabis 2.0 products like tinctures, vaporisers, and formulations for beverages and edibles.
If Health Canada approves the federal sales licence amendment, Adastra will be able to broaden its offering to its customers. It will also allow the company to meet increasing capacities which are drawing closer.
Adastra Labs’ CEO, Andy Hale, commented on the company’s latest submission to Health Canada.
“This is a significant milestone for Adastra as we increase production.
“While our B2B orders are filling our capacity, upon approval, the sales licence will allow us to offer a wider range of services to our clients and fill the increased capacity we are bringing online in the near future,” he said.
Adastra’s Director of Production, Dr Kyle Boniface, also elaborated on the importance of this recent development.
“The submission of the sales licence amendment is significant, as it represents the successful operationalisation of Adastra’s extraction, formulation, and product manufacturing capabilities.
“In our initial operations, Adastra has extracted over 1,700 kilograms of biomass, and manufactured over 30,000 vaporiser cartridges destined for the adult recreational market in Canada,” he said.
Adastra Labs (XTRX) remains unchanged and is trading at C$0.78 per share at 10:52am EDT.