- A2Z Technologies (TSXV:AZ) has announced its listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (FSE)
- The Frankfurt Stock Exchange is one of the largest securities trading centres in the world
- A2Z expects that this move will increase the company’s investor base in Germany, and other European Union nations
- The company has listed its shares on the exchange under the ticker code A23
- A2Z Technologies (AZ) is up 9.68 per cent, with shares currently trading at $0.68
Military-grade technology company A2Z Technologies (TSXV:AZ) has announced it will start listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (FSE).
The Frankfurt Stock Exchange is the largest of the eight exchanges in Germany. It is also one of the largest trading centres for securities in the world. By market capitalisation, the FSE is the 10th largest stock exchange globally.
A2Z has already experienced great success in the Middle East. For over 30 years, A2Z has been an Israeli Ministry of Defense contractor.
The company has also driven growth by expanding its military technologies into the much larger civilian market. A2Z’s patent-pending product, the Fuel Tank Intelligent Containment System (FTICS) may soon be a mandated component of all Israeli vehicles.
A2Z CEO, Bentsur Joseph, welcomed the company’s move to the FSE.
“The Frankfurt Stock Exchange is a highly recognised exchange, and we view this as being very beneficial to further creating shareholder value.
Having a Frankfurt listing presence increases our exposure and investor reach, and serves as a base for doing business in Germany and throughout the member states of the European Union,” he said.
“We are looking to further build the company’s revenue, sign additional deals, and grow our business with the revolutionary, life-saving FTICS system in the Automobile industry.
As we do so, increasing the German and European investor base that is focused on our company is a very positive development,” Bentsur added.
A2Z Technologies (AZ) is up 9.68 per cent, with shares trading for $0.68 at 10:09am EST.