- Exploration company, A.I.S. Resources Limited (AIS), has provided an update on the development of its projects
- The company has major investments in Argentina and Australia currently being worked on
- Two Argentinian assets are being reviewed for joint venture proposals to be developed
- The Pocitos One Lithium Project will begin production drilling next month and 15 per cent of sales will go to A.I.S.
- One Australian gold assets is being drilled and another is planning for future programs
- A.I.S. Resources Limited (AIS) is unchanged trading at $0.02 per share as of 4:50 p.m. ET
Exploration company, A.I.S. Resources Limited (AIS), has provided an update on the development of its projects.
The company has major investments in Argentina and Australia currently being worked on.
“With our current exploration activities at the Bright Gold Project and ongoing development of our three lithium projects in Argentina and three additional Australian gold projects we expect to make several positive announcements over the next six months,” Phil Thomas, President of A.I.S., said.
The company affirmed it has recently completed an environmental impact statement Cauchari Salar Lithium Project, one of its Argentinian assets. One other asset, the Pocitos Salar Lithium Project, has allegedly been surveyed and sampled for lithium. It is now looking for joint venture proposals to develop these projects.
A.I.S. announced it will receive a 15 per cent royalty and proceeds from the sales on the Pocitos One Lithium Project as the operator begins production drilling next month.
Regarding the company’s Australian gold projects, AIS shared that drilling the Bright Property at the Reliance Reef mine site has begun. The next drill program will be in the Golden Bar area. Further work is being done on the Rose, Thistle and Shamrock mine for drill pad locations and best approach to drill from Landtax reef area.
For the Toolleen Fosterville project, AIS has spoked with the landowners to walk the drill hole locations in the next few weeks to go over a future 10-hole program.
Additionally, soil sampling has been completed at the Kingston Gold Project as well as a structural review. This is said to have changed the modelled mineralization to a northern direction.
According to A.I.S., the Yalgogrin Gold Project landowner sold the property, but the new owners are pro-mining. AIS is now evaluating its options on the project to sell what it owns or buy the property itself.
A.I.S. Resources Limited (AIS) is unchanged trading at $0.02 per share as of 4:50 p.m. ET.