- 48North Cannabis (TSXV:NRTH) has shipped the first order of its vape product Avitas to Ontario
- The Avitas product is already available in over 500 US stores, and is one of the best-selling single strain vape cartridges there
- 48North will soon follow up the shipment with the launch of a Super Citrus Haze vaporiser cartridge
- The cannabis vape market could account for up to C$600 million in Canadian sales by next year
- 48North’s share price remains unchanged and is currently trading at $0.17 per share
48North Cannabis (TSXV:NRTH) has shipped the first order of its vape product, Avitas, to the Ontario Cannabis Store for sale.
The Avitas vape is 48North’s first vape product to become available for retail sale.
While Avitas is new to Ontario, and by extension, Canada, the product is already widely obtainable in the United States. It is currently available in over 500 stores in Washington, Oregon, and Colorado. Avitas is also one of the best-selling single strain vaporiser cartridges in the US market.
48North will soon be following up this landmark shipment with the launch of a Super Citrus Haze vaporiser cartridge.
The Super Citrus Haze uses hand-picked cannabis flowers that are chosen for their flavour, aroma, and cannabinoid profile. As the name suggests, the strain has a citrusy flavour, with hints of black pepper and cloves.
The company’s extraction method for the vaporiser cartridge is gentle, preserving each flower’s cannabinoid and terpene profiles. This creates single strain, full spectrum oils that work cleanly for the product.
48North’s Chief Marketing Officer, Kirsten Gauthier, expressed the company’s commitment to selling next-generation cannabis products.
“The company has built landmark partnerships with brands like Apothecanna and Avitas, to bring the highest-quality products to consumers. Bringing market-tested brands from the United States to Canada has been part of the 48North strategy from the beginning.
In doing so, we capitalise on a head-start with brand-building and fostering consumer loyalty. We’re very excited to share this product with Canadians across the country,” she said.
If PAX Labs Inc is to be believed, the market for next-generation cannabis products is only going to get bigger. Apparently, the cannabis vape market alone will account for C$600 million in Canadian sales by next year.
48North’s share price remains unchanged and is currently trading at $0.17 per share, as of 9:38am EST.