- Cannabis company, 1933 Industries (TGIF) has launched its extra-strength product line, Canna Hemp PLUS
- The PLUS line products have double the amount of CBD, and are focused on health and wellness
- The launch will start with 1933’s topical relief cream and elixirs, with more products to follow in the coming months
- The company has also increased the CBD amount in its Canna Hemp vape pens, lotions, and lip balms
- 1933 Industries (TGIF) is up 7.69 per cent and is currently trading at C$0.07 per share
Cannabis company, 1933 Industries (TGIF) has launched its extra-strength product line, Canna Hemp PLUS.
The Canna Hemp PLUS line’s products have double the amount of CBD, and are specifically for health and wellness. The company developed the line to meet growing demand for increased CBD levels at competitive prices.
The launch will start with 1933’s best-selling topical relief cream and elixirs, which will become available today. More offerings from the extra-strength product range will become available in the months to come.
The company’s original, regular Canna Hemp product line has also undergone some changes. In addition to re-pricing the range, 1933 has also increased the CBD in its Canna Hemp vape pens, lotions, and balms.
1933 Industries’ President, Eugene Ruiz, commented on how the company’s wellness products are growing in various segments and price points.
“Over the last three years, we have earned the trust of our consumers by offering products that are effective, reliable, and contain the highest quality CBD sourced in the USA.
“As the price of CBD has come down, we are passing these savings along to our consumers. Our leading Canna Hemp line will not only boast the best ingredients and most effective formulations, but also a highly competitive pricing structure for premium products.
“There’s never been a better time to discover the many uses and benefits of hemp and CBD for both the body and mind,” he said.
1933 Industries (TGIF) is up 7.69 per cent and is trading at C$0.07 per share at 2:10pm EDT.